Friday, June 17, 2011

My poor neglected blog & a NEW RELEASE AT GINGERSCRAPS

It's been a little while since I've posted...I was just overwhelmed with the end of the school year and the start of summer!

Thank you for sticking with me!  I have some exciting news to share, there is a brand new release at GingerScraps by our very own, Ginger Scraps!  She has outdone herself with this FABULOUS kit!

Shabby Sherbert!




Muted shades of southern Peach, key Lime, and luscious Lemon, with a hint of Raspberry. Perfect with the lazy, hazy days of summer. Summer romance and summer fun, summer innocence and summer gardens with that shabby chic feel.
43 elements, 19 papers and 1 uppercase alpha- make this kit perfect for your shabbylicious photos!

Head on over to GingerScraps TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment