Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trixie Scraps Spring Cleaning Sale - up to 80% off!

 Trixie Scraps Designs is having a huge Spring Cleaning sale going on now through the end of April - select products are priced at just $1 to $2 each and retiring bundles are on sale 30-60% off!



You'll find over 50 products retiring from Trixie's personal store now through April 30th. A selection of these products is also retiring from her stores at Gotta PixelScrapbook-Bytes and Funky Playground, as well! She has run a big retirement sale like this before, so take advantage while you can!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jamie, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog!!! Someday my soul will heal too - one of the ways I'm trying this is through digiscrapping (therapy is helping me too, but with my little one still too little I can't find the time and money yet to continue on a steady basis). Digiscrapping and designing is my way of showing myself that I HAVE talent (my mother always used to tell me that I have no artistic talent ;-(()
    Well, don't want to bore you with my problems, thank you again for your kind words!!!! I wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete