Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My cup is overflowing - but oh is this FUN!

It's been a little while since I've posted and that is because I  have been so busy!  Since my last post I have picked up 3 more Creative Teams! Whew!  I was one of the LUCKY winners of a 3-month Guest CT spot from Tracy at Trixie Scraps Designs - have you seen her stuff!  It's fabulous!!!!!!!  I am telling you she is one TALENTED designer - I still can't believe I won spot on her team!  She's at several stores including:  Gotta PixelScrapbook BytesFunky Playground Designs and her personal store Trixie Scraps Designs!

I've also been added to the Creative Team of Bonnie Blou Designs.   Bonnie is also a very talented designer and I enjoy working with her kits!  You can find Bonnie at DigiScraps Drive-In and Digiridoo Scraps.

And, last, but certainly not least...I applied and was selected to be on the Creative Team over at GingerScraps!  Really, this is a perfect fit, because I love to bake!  LOL  No, really I do love to bake, but I love to digi scrap more!  It's a VERY warm and welcoming community over there.  If you're not there already, you should check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back soon with some layouts to display along with some fabulous new kits by all of these fabulous designers who have graciously welcomed me to their creative teams!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Jamie......you're a very busy lady.....didn't realise how many CT's you've been accepted into.....Congrats! xx kel

    ReplyDelete