Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First Post and a Great Collab you don't want to miss!

So, if you are reading this, thank you!!  That means you discovered my little blog!  I've been going back and forth for some time trying to decide whether or not to start a blog...I won't bore you with the details, but here we are! 

So, please bare with me as I am new to this blogging adventure and I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way.  If there's a download link that doesn't work, please let me know and I will fix it!  If there's anything on here that points you in the wrong direction or something that just doesn't work right, please leave me a comment and let me know!  Thanks so much!!

Mandy Hornbuckle of Hornbuckle Designs has gathered together some fabulous digi designers for a fantantastic Mega Kit.  "March 14-20, 2011 is National Multiple Sclerosis Awareness week, and in honor of that, 34 designers got together to create a mega-kit called "Movement." MS stops people from moving, and they're raising money to make sure that doesn't happen.



You can get this AWESOME kit HERE
This kit includes 190 Papers, 419 Elements, 3 Alphas, and there is a matching set of QPs sold separately.

100% of the proceeds from the sale of this kit and the matching set of QPs go to the National MS Society, more specifically, Mandy's BikeMS ride (http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/mandyhornbuckle2011).

The suggested donation for this kit is $10, but you can visit Mandy's BikeMS page to donate more. Thank you so much for supporting the National MS Society!"


It was such an honor to be able to work with this kit!  We have some very dear friends whose mom has MS.  She has been living with this for over 25 years and she is one of the most amazing people I know!  I did my layouts with pictures of their MSWalk from 2010.  My family and I are so inspired by them, that we are joining them in the MS Walk this year!

Here's the layouts I made:


So what are you waiting for?  Head on over HERE and pick up this awesome kit right now!!!!  It's only $10 - and if you're like me, you like a good deal, so please trust me when I say this not only is a GREAT deal, but it's for a GREAT cause!  Plus, I also had the honor of contributing some quick pages which will be available in a separate add-on.  Once I have a link for the add-on, I'll be sure to post it here!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment