Friday, March 25, 2011

Gone Mega Collection - New Release by Daphadilly Art and a FREEBIE!

Good morning!  Today I am here to tell  you about a fantastic new MEGA collection by Daphadilly Art!  This kit is so versatile, it's one you don't want to miss!  With so many of us "plugged-in" and "connected" these days - this kit is just the perfect choice for scrapping those kinds of photos. I just love the fun elements that are included; the camera, laptop, desktop computer, and they're in such fun girly colors!
Let's take a look at the gorgeous papers and embellishments for the "She's GONE Digital" portion of this mega colletion!
With this kit, you are getting:
10 papers
17 embellishments
4 - 6 x 4 brag book templates
1 uppercase alpha
3 clusters












Here's the "He's GONE Digital" portion of the Kit:
With this kit you are getting:

10 papers
18 embellishments
4 - 6 x 4 brag book templates
1 uppercase alpha
3 clusters











Can't decide which one you want...no problem!  It's available all together as a MEGA collection!  So head on over to DigiScraps Drive-In or GingerScraps and grab this  kit!  It's 25% off right  now, so it's a fantastic deal!  This kits are also available indvidually.

Alright, so now I'm  really excited to offer you my first quick page FREEBIE!  Image is linked or you can click the link below.  Here's a preview:
Download HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your freebie!  This is my first freebie, so if there's a problem with the link, please leave me a note and I'll take care of it!  Also, if you do download, I'd love a  note of thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous freebie!
    Love the title of your blog, that is so cool! I obviously didn't think straight when I started mine.
    I like what I see here! You have done a great job with the blog. Nice to chat with you at the Speed Scrap. Hope to see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete