Friday, March 18, 2011

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share!  I am now on the Creative Team for Daphadilly Art AND Digi Scraps Drive In!  I am so excited to be working with some very talented ladies!

My first "assignment" was to work with a brand new, just released kit called FAMILY by Daphadilly Art!  I love the colors in this kit, they kind of give a calm, serene, pleasant feeling.  Kinda how I feel on those days when I just adore my family and I feel all happy and gushy about them (you know the days that make up for the everybody's arguing, no one is getting along kind of days...)  Anyway, take a look at this beautiful kit: 


You can get this great kit at Digi Scraps Drive In

I only received this kit last night, so I only had time for one layout:




I'll be back next week with another new release from Daphadilly Art that you won't want to miss!  There might even be a freebie QP for you...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: