Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy as a Bee (part two)...

Thanks for coming back!  As promised, I have more to share with you today.  Like I mentioned in my previous post, I was eager to get started with Connie Prince's fabulous kits, so first up is Bee Happy!  This is a perfect kit to work with on dreary days like the few we've been having here  north of Chicagoland!  It's been cold, wet, rainy and just downright gloomy...unless you're working with a bright, cheerful digi kit that reminds you of those warm, bright sunny days when bees are buzzing about the flowers!

Look at  how fun these papers and elements are:


You can find this fantastic kit at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes

And here's my layout:  
For those of you that might be wondering...yes, I did make that for dinner last  night!  When trying to think of what photos I had that might work with this kit, for some reason (maybe the fact that I was hungry) I thought of this recipe!  It is one of our favorites around here (well, not the kids...lol).  Since I'm all about giving proper credit, the recipe that is talked about in my layout can be found at Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  I will warn you, her site is addiciting!!

Thanks again for reading my little corner of the blogger world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment