Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy as a Bee (part one)...

I have been a busy girl since my last post!  I participated in several speed scraps and challenges over the last several days.  They are a great way to learn new tips and tricks, think outside my normal scrappin "frame" and most important, complete those pages  (scroll down for some inspiration)!

I also have the privilege of joining the super fantastic creative team of Connie Prince as a guest CT for April and May!  I, of course, was eager to get started, so they were kind enough to let me do that this week!

Alright, let's talk digi kits and layouts:  Last Friday was the speed scrap at Gotta Pixel (which has become my favorite Friday night hangout).   I used Connie's Kit:  Lucky to Have You which can be purchased at  Gotta Pixel or Scrapbook Bytes or GingerScraps.

Here's my layout:

Next up I used Spring Sherbert by Jen C Designs.  This kit is the featured "drive by freebie" daily download at Digi Scraps Drive In - you should stop by the Drive and check it out!

Next in line was a template challenge over at Gingerscraps.  Again, challenging, but I'm very happy with my results!  Here was the template and my take on it below!

I used the beautiful kit Sashay by Daphadilly Art.  You can find this kit at DSDI and at Gingerscraps

This last layout was also created with Sashay and was for the Drag Race (speed scrap) at Digi Scraps Drive In!  You really ought to check one out, it's a lot of fun chatting and getting to know your fellow digi scrappers!  **there's usually prizes involved too - even better**
If you've read this far, THANK YOU!  I can be long winded sometimes...lol!  I will be back later with part two of "busy as a bee" and more inspiration for you!  You'll also want to come back on Friday, March 25 as Daphadilly Art has a new release that you won't want to miss!  And, there just might be a freebie in it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment